Join Us for Daily Cruises in Annapolis & Baltimore. Extra Cruises Added for Memorial Day Weekend! See Our Schedule.
To Annapolis City Docks
All Annapolis Cruises (unless otherwise noted) depart from Annapolis City Dock.
1 Dock Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
To Annapolis City Dock
- From 495 (Washington Beltway) take Route 50 East towards Annapolis.
- From 695 (Baltimore Beltway) take Route 97 South, merge onto Route 50 East towards Annapolis and Bay Bridge.
- Exit 24 is Rowe Blvd. (MD 70). There are signs saying to downtown historic Annapolis. Exit to the right, following the Annapolis signs.
- Stay on Rowe Blvd. Stay in far right lane. Veer right onto Calvert Street. At the traffic light go straight onto Northwest Street. At the next light turn right onto Church Circle. Turn right and enter into the traffic circle.
- Exit circle onto Duke of Gloucester Street, which is one way. Proceed through first traffic light and turn left onto Green Street.
- At bottom of Green Street, you are in downtown Annapolis. Follow the traffic around the traffic circle and head straight towards Stevens Hardware. Turn right on Dock Street. Annapolis City Dock is located at the end of Dock Street.
Please refer to the "Boarding Location" on your contract to determine your point of departure.
To Susan Campbell Park at city Dock:
- From 495 (Washington Beltway) take Route 50 East Towards Annapolis
- From Route 97 South, Merge onto Route 50 East towards Annapolis & Bay Bridge
- Take Exit 24 (Rowe Blvd). Exit to the right following street to downtown
- Stay on Rowe Boulevard in the left lane. Go through 3 traffic lights (Rowe Blvd. becomes Bladen Street.) Bladen Street ends at College Avenue. Turn right onto College and enter Church Circle staying in the right lane.
- Follow circle and exit onto Duke of Gloucester Street (one-way). Go several blocks and turn left onto St. Mary’s Street.
- At the end of St. Mary’s Street, turn left onto Compromise Street.
- At the traffic circle ahead, stay in the right lane and turn right onto Dock Street. There is a 10-minute loading/unloading zone for buses at the end of Dock Street.
To College Avenue bus Kiosk:
- From 495 (Washington Beltway) take Route 50 East Towards AnnapolisFrom Route 97 South, Merge onto Route 50 East towards Annapolis & Bay Bridge
- Take Exit 24 (Rowe Blvd). Exit to the right following streets to downtown
- Stay on Rowe Boulevard in the left lane. Go through (3) traffic lights (Rowe Blvd. becomes Bladen Street.) Bladen Street ends at College Avenue. Turn left onto College Ave and pull over to the right side of the road near the bus kiosk.